Monday, April 20, 2009

Prom Night

Saturday night was Prom for ROCORI High School. Levi took his girlfriend Ashley Lauer. They both looked so nice in their accenting attire. We went over to our friends the Brauns, who have a wonderful Victorian home and took quite a few pictures with all of the boys. I think when I was done with the night I had taken 160 pictures! I feel like I am slacking, I thought I would have shot quite a bit more.
At Brauns, it was a beautiful day.


Levi with the girls in the backyard.

When we went to Grand March, Levi and Ashley were asked to pose for the newspaper in St. Cloud. Then the whole crew was asked to pose; their pictures were on the St. Cloud Times website Sunday morning. I took the same pictures as the newspaper so you can see a sampling. Enjoy!
The girls wanted to line up like the rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. Levi looks sooo handsome! Fun pictures! -Sara :)

    ReplyDelete