Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catch Up!







Now that we have a blog I have to catch up on all of the things that we have been doing in past few decades!! Well maybe not decades but the past few years!!

Horses are a part of our life. I thought I would never be without one; but here I sit in Minnesota horseless. Now, I have a hockey rink in my back yard which my father insists could very easily support a horse or two! All I would need to do is just add water! I am not quite sure the city of Cold Spring would feel the same!

To keep us grounded in the horse world we travel back to SD to get our kicks!! Every October we round up buffalo in Custer State Park. This is an event that my family has been involved with for decades! I used to think that Steve only married me for the Buffalo Roundup! But he has proved that wrong time and time again! Here are some pictures from previous years, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss being there with you all. Maybe one day we will be out there for the roundup. saw the pic of Pannie. she looks so good. Cold here. Waiting on going back to work. I have a blog "North Carolina Girl". Add more later.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete